The ITV (Inspección Técnica de Vehículos) is the road-worthiness test for a motor vehicle in Spain. It is the equivalent of an MOT in the UK.
ITV tests are compulsory and may only be undertaken by an authorised garage. The aim of the test is to reduce the risk of accidents, to contribute to greater road safety and better quality of the environment. It is illegal to drive a car which does not have a current ITV certificate.
We offer a unique service to the local area, a testament to outstanding dedication to customer service. We have a 100% ITV Pass Rate.
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors.
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits.
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site.